Kamis, 21 April 2011



Writing 1                                                            
Descriptive myself                                                  
Process 3                                                                  


Cute Girl

I am Siska Febrina. When I was in junior high school my friends call me Cika. When I was in senior high school my friends call me Cm but my family calls me Siska. I was born on February 6th, 1992 in Padang. I was born in Bunda hospital in Padang. I am a student in English Department in State University of Padang. Let me tell you about myself.
I am 19 years old. I live in komp. Mawar Putih blok L-20 Kuranji. I live with my parents. I am the youngest in my sibling. I have three brothers and two sisters. My parents tell me that I am expensive daughter, because I was born with operation and my parents spend much many for me.

 I have black long hair, black eyes, an oval face, and tan skin. I am the short girl; it is about 149 centimeters and average weight about 40 kilograms with slim body. I have a cute face, many people think that I am a junior high school student. Sometime it makes me feel disappointed because everyone thinks me that but sometime I really grateful because I have a cute face.
My favorite food are fried chicken, meat ball, and sate Madura. My favorite drinks are avocado juice, mango juice and ice tea. If I have free time, I always eat meat ball, or sate Madura, fried chicken or anything else with my friends but now I cannot do it because I have a lot of homework. Also I do not have much free time to go somewhere like eating, shopping, or traveling with my family. 

       I like dancing so much. When I was a child, I have followed many events like 17 August and dance contest. I also ever collected in class dance. When I was in senior high school, I joined with club dancer. Many job come to us like performance one of event, dance competition, and event a party at school. Now I cannot do it because I am not a student in senior high school anymore. I really miss my team.
 I was school in Elementary 47 in Padang. It is located around my house. Every day I went to school by foot. In elementary school I am not a smart student but sometime I got 6 or 7 rank. After I finished school in elementary, continue in junior high school 18 in Padang. In there, at the first time I got first rank. I could not believe it, I could do it. My parents were happy about that and me too. Next, I continued in senior high school 3 in Padang. Now I am a student in state university of Padang.
I like to help my friends if they have a problem. I am a patient person, because I seldom angry with someone. Also I am a funny person and I like making many friends, if I meet new friend I always give smile for her/him.
So if you have a problem you can tell me, I would like to help you. Come on, be my friend because I am a cute girl, social person, and friendly too. You cannot regretful. Trust me.



4 komentar:

  1. Hi chika,..

    Your essay is good enough,..
    I am interested about it,.


    do not put 2 ideas in one paragraph like in paragraph 7,..

    I think that's it,..
    so far so good,..
    just keep writing,..
    :)

    Do not forget to put your comment on my blog,.
    Thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. haii cika o..
    your essay is good.
    but i thinks the type is big..
    hahha

    look at this
    "My parents tell me that I am expensive daugter, because I was born with operation and my parents spend much many for me."
    i thinks is mubazir.. but it is fun hahah
    :)

    BalasHapus
  3. hoooyyy cika...
    so far your essay is good enough,,
    but keep pay attention about grammar, diction and punctuation mark,,,
    but, i don't like your photo,,
    it's too large,,
    hah
    you look so narsis ha..
    hahah

    that's from me!!

    keep writing!!
    :)

    BalasHapus
  4. "everyone thinks me that"
    it is better to you to write..
    " everyone thinks like that for me..

    thank you..

    BalasHapus