Senin, 25 April 2011


Writing 1                                                                                                         
Procedure essay                                                                                             
Process 3

HOW TO MAKE POTATO PERGEDEL

Potato pergedel is one of appetizers in Indonesia. I like it so much. If my mom has a free time, she usually makes it. She teaches me how to make it. I think to make potato pergedel is easy. Let me explain how to make it.
Before we make it, we must prepare all of the ingredients. We need one kilogram potatoes, one ounce onion, a bunch celery, and ¼ kilogram garlic. We need to taste salt and pepper. In addition, we need one egg, flavor and some vegetable oil to fry the pergedel. If everything is ready, we can start to make potato pergedel.
So many ways to make potato pergedel like some people to make it with boil the potatoes but my mom teaches me to make it by frying. She told me that because the pergedel cannot spoil quickly.
First, chopped the onion, garlic, and celery. Add some vegetable  oil to a pan or wok, fry the onion, garlic and celery until fragrant and brown. After that, remove it and set aside cool. Second, wash the potatoes and chopped with 4 part. Then fry it until softened. Remove the potatoes in container and smashed. Do not make potatoes very smashed. Next, mix salt, pepper and flavor in potatoes. At the time, put in onion, garlic and celery. Stir until flat. After that, separated between yolk and white egg. Put in the yolk egg and stir until flat. Then cast the potatoes that you want. After that, fry the pergedel until fragrant and brown but before fry it, you should deep the pergedel into white egg. Fry it until become brown. Remove it and tear it. Finally, you can enjoy it. 
Therefore, making potato pergedel are easy and not spending much money. Besides, to get all of the ingredients are easy. You can do it by yourself. You should try it.   


5 komentar:

  1. haii cika.. your essay is good..
    look at paragraph 3 line 1
    "So many ways to make potato pergedel like some people to make it with boil the potatoes but my mom teaches me to make it by frying."

    i think, it's better to to give comma after "So many ways to make potato pergedel" and delete the "like" you can continue " with some people make it with boil the potatoes but my mom teaches me to make it by frying"

    thanks cika,, please comment my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  2. cika o....

    your essay is good enough,,

    i just want to remind you,,
    pay attention about grammar,,
    then do not use Indonesian style,,

    i have made so many comment in your draft, right??

    so just that from this page,,
    Assalamualaikummm....

    let's improve it!!!
    :)

    BalasHapus
  3. chhika,

    I think you must pay attention with your punctuation .
    I am very interested in reading this essay.

    I also want to try making it at home.
    I think makes it very easy after reading your essay.

    so far so good .

    keep writing :)

    please comment my blog :)

    BalasHapus
  4. cika..

    it is better to you if you add some pictures in your essay...

    hehehehe

    BalasHapus
  5. cika..i think the third paragraph is not important because you wrote the steps to make potato in the second and fourth paragraph.

    always try to make the best essay.
    keep spirit ^^

    BalasHapus