Minggu, 06 Maret 2011


Writing 1                                                  
Descriptive my hometown                                         
Process 8

Solok is a Nice City

My hometown is Solok. When I was a child, I did not know very well about my hometown. That is because I was born and grow up in Padang. Now, I know a lot because my parents and I always go there every week. Solok is a beautiful city for me. Solok is located 60 kilometers from Padang city. The way gets it very easy. Just follow travel especially JS travel and you will arrive in solok.
 Solok has an active mount, hot water pool and amusement park. First, Solok has an active mount which is called Mount Talang. Mount Talang is one of all mountains which are still active until now in West Sumatera.

http://ookaboo.com/o/pictures/picture/2181773/Mount_Talang

Around the mountain, there are so many hills that you can see at the picture upset. Solok look beautiful. Around the hills you can find ripening rice fields. I think you can take some pictures in there.

Second, In Solok you can find so many hot water pools. The Hot water pool is come from the active mountain. It can make you feel better if you take a bath there. According to me I like to take a bath there because after I take a bath in hot water pool my body feels better. You must try it.

Next, Solok also has an amusement park. An amusement park opens in the afternoon. At the time you can find many parents and children’s because in an amusement park has a place for children to play games. Beside that many teenagers sit in there for enjoy in the afternoon.

The weather in Solok is cold in the morning. You should use jacket if you want to go out from house. In the afternoon the weather is become hot but not too hot, just average.       
Solok is famous city with rice. People called “Bareh Solok”. Many people like Solok rice because it is good quality rice in West Sumatra, because of that solok has a song about the rice. Rice solok is familiar in indonesia.

I like Solok because I really enjoying my time when I get there. It has a good view and fresh air because there are so many tea plantations and trees around.  If you go to west Sumatra, you should not miss to visit Solok.










9 komentar:

  1. I think your essay is good enough.
    but according to me, you should give the other picture about your hometown.

    BalasHapus
  2. ok ..
    thank you...
    i will put some picture..

    hmmm

    can you give me your opini about my hometown???
    what should i improve??

    BalasHapus
  3. i think you should give the other information about your hometown

    BalasHapus
  4. "My hometown is in solok"
    pak saunir pernah bilang ke saya bahwa jangan gunakan "in" untuk menunjukan hometown , karena kalau pakai "in" berarti hometown kita ada di dalam solok itu, sedangkan hometown mu adalah solok.

    BalasHapus
  5. your essay too short..
    i think you must give more information.

    BalasHapus
  6. "grew up in Padang". (paragraph1 line3)
    I think it's "grow up in Padang" because you still grow up in Padang right....

    that's all from me...
    it's good essay just little bit short...
    explore it more over....
    keep spirit..

    BalasHapus
  7. this good essay,,,
    and this essay can make improved my knowladge!

    thanks a lot.

    BalasHapus
  8. ok all
    thank your oppini...

    i will try again...

    BalasHapus
  9. this is good essay,
    but,
    i think,
    in introduce paragraph, you should chose the interesting one..
    it make the reader interested to read..

    so,
    keep writing to be better...^_^

    BalasHapus